Welcome to Lim Mei Zhi Michelle (M)'s blog!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Activity 5: More about your DIGITAL self through digital collage

 


Activity 5: More about your DIGITAL self through digital collage.

As you have seen, my digital collage is shown up there ^

These applications are : Picasa, Google Apps, Plurk, Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, Youtube, Mozzila Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and last but not least, Blogger.

The URLS of these applications:

Picasa
Google Apps
Plurk
Twitter
Facebook
Windows Live
Youtube
Mozilla Firefox
Safari
Google Chrome
Blogger

My favourite application is youtube, as i can search for interesting videos and dramas that i can see. Other then that, youtube also allows me to create playlist, making me able to put my favourite songs in the playlist, so i can listen to the music while doing other things.

For the digital collage, a Google Application called Picasa, and the link for it is stated above. Well, i used Picasa because.. I only have experience doing a collage using Picasa and I thought that Picasa is a great choice for doing this digital collage. The moment I read that I was supposed to do a digital collage, i thought of Picasa.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle

    Do share with us what applications did you use to create the collage...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete