Welcome to Lim Mei Zhi Michelle (M)'s blog!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Looking at the clouds, I reminisce the past and think about the future, i can think of the happy things, sad things, like the moment when i saw i was admitted to SST, something happy, crying after seeing my friend cry, something happy, but like the cloud, my memories will also slowly fade away, and i will start to think about the future, like new clouds taking over the clouds drifting away... This is the reason why I wanted to post this picture and share it with all of you... I will continue moving forward to SST then.

Michelle, (M). :D Monday, 07 December 2009, 4.24pm

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle

    Notice that some of the comments posted (by Mr Richard Koh & myself) went missing ... Hm... any idea what happened to them?

    ReplyDelete