Welcome to Lim Mei Zhi Michelle (M)'s blog!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Task 2A

1) Suggested routes are by car, by walking and by public transit. For me, from my home to SST, the fastest transport is car, taking only 11 minutes, followed by taking the public transit, taking 25 minutes and walking which takes about 1 hour and 46 minutes.

Task 2B

1) b) Some places that you have been to overseas.

2)
View Holiday at Taipei. in a larger map

3) In the places I have marked, these are the places that I went there to shop for clothings, CDs, and buy food. At Shihlin night market, we went to the places where they sell food, but not many people are there as most of the people in taipei usually go to the places which sell food. At Taipei 101, we were there for only awhile as the things sold there are not affordable for my family and I, so we went to the other places in taipei. In the wu fen pu, my family and I went there to shop for our new year clothing but I only managed to buy a skirt as the clothing sold there are all related to the winter series, but the clothing looked so nice, making me hope that there will be winter in Singapore. Overall, I really love this trip and I hope that I can go to Taiwan again.

Michelle, (M) 10 December 2009 8.53am.

No comments:

Post a Comment