Welcome to Lim Mei Zhi Michelle (M)'s blog!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Although creating this blog is an easy task for me as I have a blog, but, I think that I still have much more to learn then what I have known. I think that blogging can be a part of my learning experience as after I had my school lessons, I can write my reflection, reaction, what I have learnt in class all in my blog, making it like a diary. Furthermore, by blogging, it will also help to improve my english language, and i can write a composition better then what i did in previous years, without any help from reference books or papers that are given out by teachers. So, I think blogging regularly only has good advantages, but no bad advantages, thus, I encourage everyone to take up blogging as a hobby. Start it today!

[quote]End of task 1[/quote]

Lim Mei Zhi Michelle, (M), Monday, 07 December 2009, 8.26pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment